Watermelon and Mint Skinny Mocktail Recipe
This delicious and healthy mocktail (margarita style) is the ultimate refresher.
If so inclined, you can add a shot of tequila for a more authentic Saturday night margarita moment.
Either way, the salt rim is a must to get you in the weekend (or weekday) spirit. All you have to do is lightly coat the glass rim in coconut oil, place some pink salt on a flat plate, dip in your glass and voila!
It’s the true cocktail (or mocktail) bar experience at home!
- 2 cups Nexba watermelon cucumber and mint sparkling infusion
- 2 cup fresh watermelon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves (to garnish)
- 1 cucumber, sliced (to garnish)
- 1 cup ice cubes (to serve)
- Combine Nexba sparkling infusion, watermelon juice and lime juice in a blender, blend until well combined.
- Transfer to a glass jar, add ice cubes and garnish with mint and cucumber.
- Coat the glass rim with coconut oil and dip in pink salt for a virgin margarita style drink.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.