Orange and Raspberry G&T Recipe
Fruity, refreshing and naturally sweet. There is something so nice about knowing that what you are consuming contains no sugar and nothing artificial (unlike most drinks), yet without compromising on taste. If anything, it tastes better!
This recipe also works well with any of our tonic water range, however our pick would be the classic so that you get a more intense raspberry flavour.
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 shots gin
- 1 1/2 cups Nexba classic tonic water
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Lime and additional fresh raspberries, to garnish
- Place raspberries and orange juice in a glass (or cocktail shaker) and muddle using a wooden spoon.
- Add gin and mix well.
- Place ice cubes in glasses (we’ve used margarita style glasses) and pour the cocktails over it.
- Then add tonic water, garnish with fresh raspberries and lime.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.