Are you looking for a career-defining role in PR and communications? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing beverage brands in Australia? Then we want you.
Nexba is on the hunt for a Communications and Social Media Executive to join our dynamic team.
Apply via SEEK or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nexba is a young, fresh, challenger brand that's shaking up the Australian beverage market with natural, low-calorie ice tea and cola. Nexba is one of the fastest growing beverage brands in Australia, and is stocked in Coles supermarkets, Coles Express, 7-Eleve, Caltex and IGA. Their vision as The Beverage Innovators is to be the Global Better-For-You Beverage Brand.
About the Role:
Nexba is on the hunt for a switched-on, self-motivated communications whizz to oversee all areas of Nexba's public profile. The role will include executing the communications strategy, PR, marketing initiatives, ambassador outreach and boosting Nexba's online and social media presence.
We're looking for someone who's hungry for a career-defining role, who wants to work with a tight team of young entrepreneurs and professionals.
You will report directly to Nexba's co-founders and directors, Troy Douglas and Drew Bilbe, and work closely with the executive team to make Nexba a household name.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Improving and implementing the annual Communications Strategy and working to targets and KPIs to ensure goals are met. This includes making the biggest noise possible for two exciting new product launches in 2015.
- Digital Strategy- Driving Nexba's online presence and boosting our social media community numbers with a targeted and innovative approach.
- Public Relations- pitching the Nexba story to key members of the press and ensuring Nexba is top-of-mind for editorial inclusion.
- Events and Sponsorship- Overseeing Nexba's events calendar and managing promotional staff for key sampling activations.
- Brand partnerships- Working closely with partner brands on promotions and activations. In the past we have worked with brands such as Coles, Virgin Australia, Zanerobe, Groupon and Yahoo!7.
- Ambassadors- Continue to build Nexba's ambassador outreach program and maintain strong relationships with key bloggers and influencers.
Skills & Experience:
- A tertiary qualification in business, marketing, journalism or public communications.
- A genuine interest in healthy products and affinity with the Nexba brand and culture.
- You will need to be relationship-driven and able to create strong connections and partnerships.
- FMCG experience preferred (either agency or in-house) but not a deal-breaker.
Benefits & Culture:
- Nexba HQ is a vibrant, creative hub. Based in North Sydney, we have a tight-knit team of young professionals who are passionate about the brand.
- Team of performers who inspire action & creative thinking. We encourage each other to challenge our ideas because we genuinely love what we do.
- Benefits will be discussed in the event of an offer.
This is your dream role. We are recruiting immediately for a start date in mid-May.